Can I repeat a course and still be paid benefits?
Yes, if you failed a course, you can repeat it and still receive benefits, so long as the course is required for your degree. If you received a "D" you may be paid if the course is a required for your degree and you need a grade of "C" or above to meet the graduation requirements.

You cannot receive payment for courses taken elsewhere and repeated here. That is why you must get official copies of your transcripts to the Registrar and a copy to the Veteran Services Officer as soon as you can after enrolling in our program.

Close Window